Technical Dpt. – Manager 13 views
We are looking to recruit a motivated and reliable individual for the position of Technical dpt. manager that will be responsible for the overall performance of the Technical department .
- University / College Graduate in the field of Computer engineering and other relative studies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language – written and spoken.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- A very good knowledge of Consumer Electronic products will be consider an advantage.
- Supervise, coach and train technical workforce
- Plan and manage RMA, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full RMA cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, repair times, transport costs and efficiency of both incoming and outgoing items.
- Arrange spare part warehouse, repair routes and process service tickets
- Resolve any rising problems or complaints
- Comply with regulations and ISO requirements