Security Specialist 35 views
PERHA Group (Register Number 388239), on behalf of our client in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Security Specialist to join their expanding team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily monitoring of compliance with physical security regulations;
- Promptly responding to and resolving physical security issues;
- Monitoring of video surveillance cameras;
- Ensuring uninterrupted functioning of the video surveillance system;
- Controling of entry/exit of employees after working hours;
- Fixation of suspicious persons, actions, violations of regulations in the office, control of office inventory;
- Regularly informing the head of the security service about the facts of violations and measures taken;
- Keeping a log of visitors, couriers, workers and other persons coming to the office
- Issuing an access card for an employee, activate it in the business center’s ACS, enter the employee’s data and photo into the ACS database;
- Interaction with those who are responsible for ACS at other offices of the holding company to unify employee cards when moving them between offices and to update the common database of employee ACS and their access cards to solve security issues;
- Registration and issuance of passes for guests and business travelers from other regions. Prompt resolution of issues arising from employees in the course of ACS operation using face control or mobile identifiers (if this option is launched).
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in the field of security organization of enterprises and companies of various forms of ownership or related fields;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements related to the protection of information and physical security of the enterprise (company) and confidentiality of corporate data;
- Ability to analyze and assess risks and make informed decisions;
- English – Intermediate.
If you think that you could be a good fit for this position, please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org