Cybersecurity Engineer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 36 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are currently seeking to recruit aspiring professionals for the position of a Cybersecurity Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have a tremendous opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment which provides the ability to work with innovative and multi-vendor technologies to:
- Implement, maintain and optimize cybersecurity systems including firewalls, IPS, proxy servers and e-mail filtering systems, ensuring the provision of the highest levels of information security
- Configure and monitor VPN tunnels
- Manage SIEM and EDR/XDR platforms
- Manage endpoint security software
- Perform vulnerability scans and generate reports
- Perform security hardening of servers and other systems
- Cooperate with the IT Helpdesk function to investigate problems reported by end users
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Passionate to learn new things and challenge yourself to try new things
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of information security principles
- Experience with Firewalls, VPNs and IPS
- Experience with e-mail filtering systems
- Experience with Checkpoint and Cisco Systems will be considered an advantage
- Experience with SIEM and EDR/XDR solutions will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, containerization technologies and online collaboration tools will be considered
Location: The position is for the Client’s head offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.