Technical Account Analyst (Different Levels) 85 views
We are looking for a Technical Account Analyst (different levels) to be part of our international team. Whether you are new in your career or a more seasoned professional looking for growth, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
The successful candidate will have a technical background, ideally combined with client consulting skills as the roles focus on both providing technical support in addition to client liaison. The Technical Account Analyst will build and maintain knowledge of an assigned set of clients in terms of their business and their solutions/configuration and will provide the required technical support ensuring the client is serviced as per their Service Level Agreement.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Initial assessment of client issues, evaluation of the resolution route and resolving the incident where they do not require a fix.
- Analysis & evaluation of new client requirements, identifying the most appropriate technical solution, estimating effort and guiding the client to solutions.
- Converting the clients’ business requirements into detailed technical specifications and proposing solutions that maximize TSYS’ revenue.
- Participating in release management activities in respect of projects, compliances and fixes to ensure code releases do not negatively impact the client.
- Client configuration maintenance – ownership of client specific documentation including functionality and environment.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in writing and analyzing code gained from university courses and/or work experience.
- Database development skills in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to write technical specifications.
- Educated to degree level in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve issues.
Knowledge / experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Experience in software analysis and programming in the Payment Systems industry.
- Additional programming skills in C, C++, ANSI C or VB.NET, ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems are considered as an advantage.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.globalpayments.com/about-us/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.