Systems Engineer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 110 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Systems Engineer will have a tremendous opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment which provides the ability to work with innovative and multi-vendor technologies to:
- Design, implement and maintain IT systems including Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Active Directory Infrastructure and VDI Infrastructure, ensuring the provision of high quality systems and infrastructure availability
- Manage antivirus software and backup systems
- Perform security hardening of servers and other IT systems
- Cooperate with the IT Helpdesk function to troubleshoot problems reported by end users
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Passionate to learn new things and challenge yourself to try new things
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Windows Servers and Linux Servers
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Experience with VMware virtualization platform
- Experience with IIS, Apache and Nginx Web Servers
- Experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, containerization technologies and online collaboration tools will be considered an advantage
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE