Systems Administrator 125 views
In the context of expanding our operations, we are currently seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator to manage and improve our diverse range of systems. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to shape the way we operate, ensuring that we stay ahead of the competition in the fast-moving education sector.
As Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of our existing systems, including our CRM, student management and other critical systems including integrations. You will work closely with our IT team, academic departments, and external vendors to ensure that we have the best possible technology infrastructure to support our core business functions.
European University Cyprus (EUC) has established a reputation for quality education with a sharp focus on the employability of its students, and has been recognized for its investment in high tech infrastructure, and engagement with industry and society. As a leading University in the Republic of Cyprus the University is also globally recognized for its innovative programs and services, student outcomes, sustainability initiatives and operational effectiveness.
European University Cyprus is part of Galileo Global Education, Europe’s largest education group that provides education to over 200,000 students through its network of 55 institutions around the world. QS Top Universities (QS Stars University Ratings), one of the most authoritative international rating organizations, has ranked European University Cyprus as a ‘Five Stars’ institution for its overall assessment.
EUC is also certified as a Great Place to Work® for its excellent working environment and high-quality human resource management processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administer critical business systems:
- Manage user access/termination
- Access Rights
- Update of Product catalogue
- Test upgrades and work with the rest of the team for implementation
- Monitor/upgrade/test integrations
- Overseeing the daily operation of our systems, ensuring that they are performing to the required standards
- Troubleshooting technical issues and liaising with vendors and internal teams to resolve problems
- Monitoring system performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Developing and implementing system enhancements to improve efficiency, accuracy, and data quality
- Providing training and support to users.
- Developing and maintaining documentation on system configuration and processes
- Understands business needs and proceeds with relevant system configurations and reports
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar systems administration role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools (excel proficiency required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL would be an advantage
- Proficiency in CRM Tools (Salesforce preferably) would be an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, results oriented personality with excellent interpersonal and high sense of urgency
- A passion for education and a commitment to supporting our mission of providing the best possible student experience
EUC offers a competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including among others:
- A 35h/week flexible working hours’ schedule
- Remote working
- Provident Fund
- Private Medical Scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Personal support and advice
- Free access to the University’s clinics
- Professional development programs
- Free parking
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 10 March 2023