Systems Administrator IT 54 views
A leading well established business in Paphos is seeking for immediate hire 2 IT System Administrators with the following responsibilities.
- Installation, configuration support and deployment of Server Hardware, DAS and iSCSI Storage, PCs, POS, Networking equipment, VmWare ESXi, Windows (Server and Client) Operating Systems, Active Directory, Cisco networking, Antivirus and Windows Applications.
- Maintenance of Server, PC, POS, Networking Equipment, O/S, application and antivirus updates and upgrades. Provides after hours support for programed updates and maintenance as well as unscheduled incidents.
- Network management for Routers, Firewall, Switches and Access Points.
- System, Network and Disaster Recovery Systems, Backup, Firewall and Antivirus monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure the availability of resources and services to internal and external clients.
- Proposes System Network and Services improvements.
- Keeps skills up to date attending training courses and seminars, on and off hours depending on availability.
- Provides on call support during company business hours.
- Bachelors Degree: Major in Computer Science preferred, and other relevant engineering degrees
- A minimum of 3 Years Relevant Experience as System Administrator in a similar environment
- Working knowledge on the items listed in Key Responsibilities
- Analytical/Logical thinking
- Attention to details
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills, able to work in a team and independently
- Time management skills
- Fluency in English both verbal
- Willingness to learn new skills and improve
Experience in HP Enterprise Servers and Storage, MCSE, Cisco and VmWare certifications, working knowledge in Linux Operating Systems (especially Ubuntu or other Debian based Distributions), Python and/or Bash scripting are considered as an advantage.