SQL Developer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 97 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution, we are looking to recruit a SQL Developer for its offices in Nicosia.
The SQL Developer should be able to collaborate with team members through the full application development lifecycle, including planning, designing, developing, enhancing, maintaining and operating business critical applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation, performance tuning and production support, of various Reporting Solutions, and support the integration of those systems with other applications. (mostly using T-SQL)
- Design and Implement reporting and analytical solutions, including the design of database structures and the processes used to populate those structures with data from multiple sources (mostly using T-SQL)
- Design and Implement calculation mechanisms using T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) and SSIS packages
- Able to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database concepts including normalization, referential integrity, keys, indexes
- T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) coding skills
- Understanding of T-SQL debugging and performance tuning concepts and techniques
- Knowledge in implementing ETL processes for data integration, cleaning and enrichment, and Microsoft SSIS packages should be considered as an advantage.
- Power BI experience should be considered as an advantage.
- Previous work experience in the Financial sector should be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum two-year experience on supporting a major system should be considered as an advantage.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree related to Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Good background in Mathematics will be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Keen eye for details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE