Software Engineers, All Levels – New Client Implementations Team 22 views
We are excited to announce additional positions are now available for Software Engineers with knowledge of Java, SQL, and Oracle technologies! New global projects and new contract wins mean new opportunities!
If you are a new graduate or looking for your next step in your career, be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
The New Client Implementations team is responsible for successfully implementing projects undertaken by the company, both commercially and internally, with our growing worldwide client base. We undertake projects for new clients and implement them either on our own state-of-the-art data centre or in the cloud (AWS).
Our Software Engineers are involved in all software development stages, such as support requirements gathering, technical design, development, implementation, and support. In addition, they have the opportunity to:
- Work with external clients to implement and deliver projects
- Work towards a common goal as part of a scrum team within a cross functional distributed department
- Travel to client premises in Europe and Latin America
- Work with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git and AWS
- Learn how the Payment Card Industry works.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain high-quality software applications and utilities, in accordance with the system design and coding standards
- Identify and correct coding errors by monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging applications
- Work within a Scrum team utilising our own agile flex model
- Work with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration principles
- Work directly with internal and client teams during the development lifecycle
- Learn new skills and share knowledge with other team members.
If you have one of the following skills, or a combination of skills, we may have a role to suit you:
- Knowledge of Java and/or C++
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Experience using major RDBMS, specifically in Oracle PL/SQL
- Version Control and Development Practices such as Git flow and Scrum methodology.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc
- Knowledge of Java and Spring: Advanced experience with Java Core and deep knowledge of Spring Framework
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud technology
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Educated to degree level (BSc / MSc) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Flexibility to provide support on non-working hours (on-call) during project post-go-live
- Flexibility to travel to client premises and undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite installation and client training, user acceptance testing support, act as floor walker and software expert during client visitations
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills with an interest in personal development.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from office)
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidised canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.globalpayments.com/about-us/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.