Senior Engineering Manager for Performance Marketing Team 56 views
Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We use a mix of technologies including PHP 7-8, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, Clickhouse, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, React, Angular, Memcache.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects(across the stream);
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements;
- Monitor engineering & delivery process to suggest improvements;
- Report to Deputy CTO regarding top priority initiatives of a stream;
- Work with CTO/CIO office to coordinate requirements for new integrations and tools;
- Coordinate with architecture board to ensure stream architecture aligned with company’s approaches;
- Work with product managers to ensure that product development process is balanced between product & tech tasks;
- Ensure compliance with company engineering, security and architecture approaches;
- Align work with technical debt across the stream and control work with it within a team;
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines;
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources;
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training. Perform regular 1-2-1 to direct subordinates;
- Set KPIs and objectives for direct subordinates according to company goals;
- Implement innovative technologies;
- Cost control over-engineering solutions.
Essential professional experience:
- 10+ years in software development;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience within complex high-load ecosystems;
- Experience in managing large complex projects;
- Experience leading distributed engineering teams (20+ people in total);
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Ability to pragmatically handle multiple initiatives, roles, and responsibilities going in parallel;
- Experience in cloud-native development in public clouds;
- Strong understanding and experience in CI/CD;
- Experience with high-scale data streaming.
Please follow link to apply: