Responsible Gaming, Specialist – Limassol 88 views
The Specialist, Responsible Gaming assists the Responsible Gaming Manager in preparation of timely reports for Responsible Gaming/Compliance purposes.
- Conducts the RG Induction training of all staff
- Conducts the Advanced RG Training
- Conducts the training for Responsible Gaming Ambassadors
- Conducts the Refresher trainings
- Maintains a register of customers who have self-excluded, timed out or set any limits towards gaming limits interactions and behavioral interactions including system inputted data checks.
- Maintains breach reports for excluded persons and communicates with operations to ensure compliance with internal breach procedures
- Perform verification of RG logged incidents
- Conducts electronic-draw RG checks
- Generates reports to Responsible Gaming Manager
- Performs administrative tasks as directed
- Performs the daily and monthly Internal Evaluation reports.
- Performs on site visits/inspections to monitor compliance with required documentation and visual displays and regarding Responsible Gaming Policy and Program and procedures.
- Evaluates interaction process and prepares associated reports
- Collects and produces reports in relation to age verification
- Reports any identified problem gaming trends
- Monitor problem gambling indicator and update customer account details with necessary information
- Identifies and suggests any changes to the RG program
- Helps maintain the RG culture across the business in Cyprus, ensuring there is an adequate awareness of compliance requirements
- Performs any other duty as allocated by the Manager in his/ her area of responsibility
- Assists with the description and clear definition of responsibilities and limits of responsibility of each department in relation Responsible Gaming principles and procedures
- Assists with audits to the gaming departments, ensuring that all procedures are followed (Age verifications, underage, RG procedures etc.)
- Manages the Local Employee Responsible Implementation Committee
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Compliance related role/ Responsible Gaming within a highly regulated industry
- Experience in the casino environment is considered an advantage
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Skills / Competencies
- Displays a high commitment to excellence and continual improvement
- Motivated to achieve business objectives and common goals
- Works as a team member
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
To apply, please click here: Responsible Gaming, Specialist – Limassol