Junior Legal & Compliance Officer – geevo® (Larnaca) 56 views
geevo® (member of CPbros Group), is a leading Cybersecurity boutique of services, operating within the information security, data privacy, and GRC space. The company is seeking to hire a bright, and ambitious Junior Legal & Compliance Officer for its offices in Larnaca. Successful candidate will work with and support the Legal & Compliance Manager. By joining the dynamic geevo® team, the successful candidate will have unique career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable local and global client base.
- A degree in Law;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Greek;
- Talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies;.
- Track and ensure adequate and timely resolution of matters, and never miss a deadline;
- Provide proactive support and expert legal advice to all corporate functions, conducting legal evaluations of projects and initiatives;
- Focus on areas such as Data Privacy (GDPR) and Information Security, deliver trainings, supplier assessments and audits; (geevo® will sponsor relevant training certifications)
- Engage in pre-contractual (e.g. NDAs) and contractual consultations;
- Monitor all legislative and regulatory updates, in relation to privacy and information security, both locally and internationally.
Remuneration according to qualification and experience. Your C.V. to be forwarded by e-mail by 15th December 2023. To apply for this vacancy, please submit a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 11029_CYLEG112023.
“By submitting your CV/Cover Letter/Job Application, you consent that the information contained therein, will be held in a database to notify you of future job opportunities for a period of 1 year. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. For more details on how we manage and use your personal data, please refer to our Privacy Statement published over our websites www.cpbros.com and www.geevo.eu.”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.