Release Management Analyst 52 views
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
We are excited to announce an opportunity has arisen for a Release Management Analyst to join our product’s releases team in Nicosia.
The Release Management Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the timely scheduling and deployment of application change in accordance to our main product’s Release Management methodology / process and in line with its release calendar and any ad-hoc releases.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating the schedule and agenda detailing pending deployments and confirming status of completed deployments
- Ensuring ticket creation, approval and scheduling for each deployment and ensuring reports and documentation are obtained within timescales
- Supporting the process for issues raised in a deployment, ensuring appropriate team members are called in to assist and escalation procedures followed
- Acting as a primary point of reference to ensure an effective flow of information to stakeholders
- Liaising with all stakeholders regularly to deal with queries and develop an ongoing working relationship
- Setting up new clients utilizing Release Management services and interacting with other teams ensuring any prerequisites e.g., release notes, testing, sign-offs, are completed in a timely manner. This includes sharing documentation, training and attending meetings
- Setting up & participating in calls to review patch readiness.
- Understanding of the software releases cycle
- Knowledge of a ticketing system (ideally JIRA)
- Excellent time management and ability to follow the annual calendar plan
- Ability to participate in the 24×7 scheme for ad hoc deployments
- Availability to monitor the deployments
- Excellent communication skills and English language (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or additional experience in lieu of degree.
Desirable requirements for the role:
Knowledge and/or experience with the following:
- JIRA Dashboards
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Google Workspace apps.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.globalpayments.com/about-us/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.