View more 4 days ago
Project Manager – Consultant (Ref. DEXHR0032022) 61 views
Your role in a nutshell: Work on Projects in Greece, Cyprus, SEE & MEA. Participate in specialized teams for project design, implementation, supervision, customer support, technology assessment and systems performance evaluation. Prepare and submit project proposals, reporting, draft technical reports, project architecture, as per project design and implementation needs.
To succeed in your role, you should have:
- Bachelor degree.
- Master’s degree in relevant ICT, MBA would be considered as a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- 6 years’ experience in similar positions (Project Manager – Consultant).
- Participation as a Project Manager or as a Consultant in at least five (5) projects related to the field of digitization or in projects aimed at the integration of new technologies in Organizations, or in other ICT projects in the last five (5) years.
- Technological or ICT background would be considered as a plus.
- Professional certifications (i.e. CCNA), would be considered as a plus.
- Project Management certificate would considered as a plus.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
You should join us because:
- You will join an experienced team of successful consultants that offer a great working environment.
- You will enhance your network, interacting with leading ICT vendors and integrators with different types of clients from various countries.
- You will be developing your skills within a very dynamic and competitive company.
- We offer an excellent environment for developing your technical consultant career along with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus package.