Product Manager (Web Platform) 67 views
Product Manager (Web Platform)
We are seeking a Product Manager with extensive experience in B2C products to join our expanding product team. In addition to having a fintech background, the ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of customer experience.
As the primary owner of one of our trading platform verticals, you will be responsible for its growth and development. In this role, you will evaluate customer experience, analyze data, conduct user research and A/B tests, and identify growth and improvement opportunities.
You will have a unique opportunity to drive and influence the company’s strategic direction.
Essential functions & responsibilities
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development of your domain, from inception through planning and execution to live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing optimizations.
- Build and maintain a product roadmap that contributes to strategic goals.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, analysts, and domain experts and cooperate to create extraordinary products.
- Become the customer and mark expert and develop a strong understanding of the market, competition and the online trading space.
- Initiate qualitative and quantitative user research to identify user pain points, assess feature success, and validate new ideas, concepts, and hypotheses.
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities to make sure the team is working on the most impactful things.
- Define business requirements and functional specifications.
- Track and Monitor KPIs and funnel conversions using analysis and BI tools.
- Streamlines product releases across teams and across the organization.
- 3-5 years of hands-on Product Management experience.
- Experience with working on native mobile apps.
- Solid understanding of technology within the online trading space
- Highly analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Obsessed with perfecting UIUX
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV in English via email at email@example.com quoting in subject line: Product manager (Web Platform) and mention in your email your availability in case you receive an offer from us (i.e. immediately available or 2 weeks notice period) as well as your Salary expectations.