PHP Developer 27 views
We are seeking for a Software Developer to join our fast-growing team!
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision in mobile payments.
Netsmart is a global leader in mobile payments and messaging. As a mobile payment aggregator, we deliver the technology which enables monetization of content, services, and goods through several billing methods across the globe such as Premium SMS & Direct Carrier Billing. We are part of an international group of companies operating in the industry for more than 20 years.
We have both a start-up mindset and global reach. Our clients, partners and operations are all over the world. If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly, and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
We are seeking a talented and experienced PHP Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a robust understanding of PHP, MySQL, and various frameworks such as Cake.
In this role, the PHP Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Netsmart’s inhouse developed mobile payments solution, web applications, navigating complex projects, ﬁnding innovative solutions, and signiﬁcantly contributing to our team’s efforts. The candidate’s ability to combine a deep understanding of front-end and back-end web technologies with a professional and proactive approach will be critical to their success in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design, develop, and maintain scalable web and database applications using PHP, MySQL, and frameworks such as Cake. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients to gather requirements and translate them into technical solutions and functional applications, ensuring the development and implementation of databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize efﬁciency and quality.
Write clean, efﬁcient, and maintainable code while adhering to coding standards. Troubleshoot and debug applications to resolve issues promptly. Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends to continuously improve development practices and determine best practices in line with client requirements for software.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Typically, 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field
- PHP Programming Language
- Object Oriented Development concepts
- Communication standards/protocols (JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL,PostgreSQL)
- A good understanding of version control (Git), PHP Frameworks
- Experience working with APIs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team along with other developers
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, debug and upgrade software based on specifications
- Consider code integrity and maintain versioning standards within each rollout
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Improve reporting capabilities for our in-house developed tools
- Query Optimization: Willingness to learn and improve skills in query analysis and performance tuning
- Database Design: Interest in designing and implementing efficient databases
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Working directly with customers (both internal and external) to gather requirements and implement solutions and other integrations.
In addition, we are seeking individuals that have a passion for new technology and problem solving skills, a professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary.
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-based bonuses
- Casual Office Environment; together with new comfortable offices, bright and thoughtfully designed, and a well-stocked communal kitchen
- Ongoing Training
- Life Insurance
Netsmart is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A technical interview with our Head of Engineering to assess your skills and abilities;
- A final 1-hour interview with two team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Netsmart is waiting for you!