PCI Compliance Analyst 85 views
Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Facilitate compliance with the PCI.
- Assist in confirmation that all PCI controls are implemented, documented, and monitored through the course of the year.
- Assist in confirmation that control self-assessments are conducted promptly with required completeness and accuracy.
- Participate in identifying and validating critical controls to address technical and business risks and work with various teams to address identified deficiencies.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation in the form of policies, standards, and procedures is created and managed to support the various security, compliance, and audit requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to technology and business to ensure continued compliance with the various mandates.
Essential professional experience:
- Thorough knowledge of PCI-related standards including PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, ASV guidelines and other support documents;
- Familiarity with a broad range of IT and Information Security products and technologies such as identity and access management, vulnerability management, encryption, and key management, logging and monitoring and application security;
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments and technologies with associated auditing methodologies;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to function as a change agent;
- Demonstrated experience in working in a high-paced multi-tasking environment;
- Understanding of security metrics and creation of useful dashboards for management review and consumption.
Please follow link to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oQmKjfwZ&s=kariera