Paralegal – Oil and Gas Drilling company with operations in Cyprus and abroad – Nicosia, Cyprus 113 views
On behalf of our Client, an oil and gas drilling company with operations in Cyprus and abroad, we are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of relationship between the Cyprus team and General Counsel/Lawyers in Cyprus and outside
- General paralegal duties – preparation of the documentation, engagement letters, contracts
- Participation in KYC and compliance procedures at request
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management
- Various daily office legal duties
- Carrying out specific legal review as per instructions
- Conduct presentation preparations and/or revisions of such
- Create various legal documentation and manage/maintain internal databases
- Preparing documents and files as per request of staff members
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Law
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy
- Creativity, Adaptability and Organisational skills
- Attention to detail, Time management and results orientation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE