Network Administrator 24 views
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Network Administrator to join our team who will participate in a project for a Cypriot public institution based in Nicosia.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
- Monitor performance and ensure network infrastructure availability and reliability
- Propose security tools, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for analyzing IT/network specifications to assess security risks
- Design and propose safety measures and data recovery plans
- Guard on a 24/7 basis all institution data, particularly sensitive data, from both internal and external against would-be intruders
- Day-to-day monitoring for unusual activities, implement defensive protocols, and report incidents
- Maintain security guidelines, procedures, standards and controls documentation
- Constantly monitor for attack and run appropriate defensive protocols if breaches occur
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Cybersecurity
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of studies
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN, troubleshooting and problem solution
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English or French or German
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in IT field will be considered a strong plus
- Ability to work in shifts
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.