View more 4 days ago
Mobile Developer – A leading Software Company – Nicosia, Cyprus 48 views
On behalf of our Client, a leading Software Company, we are seeking to recruit a Mobile Developer for its offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Diagnose performance issues and fix bugs to increase the functionality and performance of new applications
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in Android and/or iOS app development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, Kotlin programming language and MVVM software architectural pattern will be considered as an advantage.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines as well as code versioning tools will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc will be considered as an advantage
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
Benefits: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE