MELCO Resorts and Entertainment –Analyst, Data Leakage Prevention, Investigations– Limassol 110 views
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Risk & Investigations, the Data Leakage Prevention Analyst is responsible for assisting management in the daily operation of Investigative systems and preventing loss to the business via data fraud, theft, and abuse. The Data Leakage Prevention Analyst would be primarily responsible for monitoring and analyzing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) incidents to ensure compliance with company policies; understanding a variety of security and compliance policies and incident response processes; exercising sound judgment when determining which events require follow- up response or escalation; maintaining incident documentation, analyzing incident trends; identifying and translating data leakage risks and proposing remediation actions.
- Implements of strategies aimed at reducing harm to the business through hardening of various data mediums within the business
- Works with other team members in completing Data Protection Impact Assessments and implement strategies to mitigate any risk
- Reports to the Director, Corporate Risk & Investigations on activities that potentially pose a threat to the integrity of ICR Cyprus
- Monitors system scans (DLP System) to ensure high throughput of data generation and detect Data Leakage Prevention alerts / incidents
- Reviews data loss prevention referrals involving email, web and other channels to ascertain policy violations
- Assists in the preparation of reports on investigations or specific projects and other ad hoc analysis as directed
- Reports, review and evaluate on a daily basis cases with the Director, Corporate Risk & Investigations
- Maintains a high level of property knowledge and a sound knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Performs Data Leakage Prevention incident investigations as part of a centralized support function across business sector to ensure alerts are responded to efficiently and competently, additionally to in depth investigations regarding Data Theft issues, GDPR violations, manipulation, or abuse of data
- Monitors and analyze system access logs to ensure ability to provide audit trails and incident investigation
- Conducts inquiries into matters as directed by Director, Corporate Risk & Investigations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be familiar with the Data Leakage Prevention Industry and understand correct reporting process.
- Experience in the implementation of investigative systems, processes, procedures, and actions to investigate and remedy data leakage incidents.
- Experience in identification, data theft incidents, illegal and any other related undesirable activities
- Within an investigations framework, demonstrating ability to monitor, evaluate and modify the quality and consistency of service by employees to continuously produce results.
- Data Loss Protection work experience, using Data Leakage Prevention tools (DLP), would be considered an asset.
- Ability to organize and analyses large amounts of data and report findings
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language very well.
- Must possess outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree and/or related work experience.
- A certification in Fraud Detection/Examination, would be considered an asset.
- Displays the highest level of integrity, maturity, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information.
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results.
- Ability to maintain discretion.
- Flexible, and assertive
To apply please click here: Analyst, Data Leakage Prevention, Investigations