Manager Internal Audit – CNP CYPRUS INSURANCE HOLDINGS – Nicosia, Cyprus 117 views
CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings, a member of the French multinational giant CNP ASSURANCES, which is included in the ten largest insurance groups in Europe, is a leading force and a leader in the Cypriot insurance market.
The Group wishes to hire an ambitious and dynamic professional for the position of Manager Internal Audit in the Internal Audit Function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining, and updating an Annual Internal Audit Plan, to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Group’s internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes as well as obtain its approval from the Audit & Risk Committee.
- Conducting audits of the Group’s functions as per the approved Internal Audit plan and preparing reports with audit findings.
- Evaluating the controls and systems established to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as laws and regulations.
- Preparing & submitting an Internal Audit Report (including follow ups), at least on a quarterly basis, to the Audit & Risk Committee and Senior Management.
- Carrying out ad-hoc investigations as requested or directed by the Audit & Risk Committee and/or CEO.
- Monitoring the implementation of agreed management actions in response to weaknesses identified as part of the follow-up process.
- University and / or postgraduate diploma in at least one of the following subjects or a combination of these: Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Insurance, Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Law or other related field.
- Member of a Recognized Body of Accountants (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA) or Holder of CIA professional certification.
- At least 8 years of work experience in internal auditing (preferably from a big four accounting firm and insurance industry or banking industry)
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English (oral and written).
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and computer use.
- Knowledge of French is considered an advantage
- Very good communication skills (written and oral) and organizational skills.
- Integrity of character, responsibility, initiative, reliability and discretion.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability for autonomous work and teamwork.
- Good influence and negotiation skills.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications Deadline: 31/03/2023
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence