Junior Technical Project Manager 7 views
Junior Technical Project manager
Infocredit Group is a leading provider of business intelligence and risk management solutions for more than 50 years. The company offers high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Debt Recovery, Call Centre Services, Training, Consulting, ESG Services and Digital Marketing and is currently looking for a full time Junior Technical Project Manager to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00, Friday 08:00-14:00
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating internal and external teams and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- At least 2 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Skills and Characteristics
- strong technical skills and a solid understanding of software development
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for.
InfoCredit Group is an equal opportunities employer