Junior Software Developer 9 views
At CRM.COM, we develop and market on-demand (cloud) and on-premise enterprise level software for subscription billing, rewards and customer care. We are growing fast and invite applications for professionals to join our Development Centre in Cyprus which services clients worldwide.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- University degree with a strong academic record
- Experience in Enterprise Application Development is not required but will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language (Java, C++ etc.), preferably Java
- Good understanding of SQL
- Feel proud and love to do complex software development to a very high standard
The successful candidate will be part of an agile development team working closely with the Product Design Team that provides the software functional specifications.
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities include:
- Design and development of new features
- Debugging and maintenance of existing features
- Development of test cases using automated testing tools
- Volume and regression testing
- Development of reports and ETL scripts
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting “Ref: Junior Software Developer – CRM” in the message subject.