Junior Legal Corporate Officer – A world leader in Marine Services – Limassol, Cyprus 21 views
On behalf of our Client, a world leader in Marine Services, we are actively looking to recruit a Junior Legal Corporate Officer for its offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will report to the Group Legal Secretary. More resposibilities:
- Assist the team in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various legal documents, including contracts and agreements (such as Agency, Rental, Employment, Independent Contractor Services, Consultancy, Non-Disclosure, etc).
- Conduct legal research and provide legal analysis on relevant laws, regulations, and industry practices.
- Prepare and draft resolutions of both directors and shareholders, instruments of transfer of shares, letters of appointment/resignation of directors and/or other relevant corporate documentations.
- Assist in company incorporations, registration of foreign branches both in Cyprus and in other countries.
- Filing changes and all required documents in the Registrar of Companies.
- Assist in the opening of bank accounts both in Cyprus and abroad, prepare all relevant documents for the openings as well as for any changes requested regarding the signatories, e-users etc.
- Arranging for KYC requirements to be met and assist in collecting all required information and supportive documents for due diligence purposes.
- Assist in performing filing and ensure timely lodgement of documents both in soft copy and hard copy in the most secure way.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or a related field.
- Admission to the Cyprus Bar Association or eligibility to be admitted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Previous experience or internships in a law firm, or a legal department or in the corporate secretarial field is a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a fast-paced business environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual.
- Positive, flexible personality, easy to adapt to changes, willing to undertake new tasks, and overall contribute to the legal team.
- Fluent in English and Greek languages at a professional level.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Limassol.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications are considered strictly confidential.