Junior Legal Advisor 60 views
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Legal Advisor.
About the company
A Law Firm based in Nicosia with a team of highly professional, experienced, and dedicated lawyers, with a strong criminal, civil, corporate, commercial, banking, privacy/data protection, and private client focus. We take pride in our team’s ability to provide high quality solutions, advice, and services to our clients.
About your responsibilities
- Conducting holistic research on the regulation and development of Financial Markets,
- Conducting focused legal research on legal databases,
- Gathering, analyzing, and compiling comprehensive reports on complex legal and regulatory issues,
- Working tightly with the legal consulting team and assisting other colleagues within the office as necessary from time to time,
- Assessing and prioritizing risks and focus areas for future action planning,
- Drafting of legal and corporate documents,
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Law Office,
- Organization of Client files, both physical and electronic,
- Keeping the team on track with tasks and time management,
- Carrying out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time,
- Operating in good faith and within the boundaries of confidentiality and secrecy as expected of the profession.
What you’ll need:
- A Law Degree from an accredited University. Candidates with an LLB or a Postgraduate degree from a UK University will be favorably considered,
- CySEC Certified individuals will be favorably considered,
- Excellent proficiency in both the English and Greek languages, with a higher emphasis being placed on the English language,
- Excellent proficiency and familiarity with the usage of workspace technology and software, such as the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), online conferencing platforms (such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom), legal databases such as (Westlaw, LexisNexis, Cylaw),
- Enthusiasm in emerging technologies will be favorably considered,
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills. The ability to work amicably and efficiently within a team is a necessary requirement for this position,
- Ability to multitask, adapt to unforeseen changes, work under pressure while employing exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills to meet strict deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills, conscientiousness and being able to undertake a proactive approach in carrying out assigned tasks.
Please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Junior Legal Advisor.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.