Junior IT Systems Administrator 8 views
JUNIOR IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Duty-Free Retail operation at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for Junior IT Systems Administrator, based at Larnaca Airport.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the IT team, to provide essential support and assistance in the administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the organization’s IT systems and infrastructure, the smooth operation of systems, efficient user support, and adherence to information security best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install and configure end-user software and hardware in line with the relevant policies.
- Support and maintain the network, servers, and other components of the IT infrastructure in co-ordination with the rest of the IT team.
- Manage user accounts.
- Provide timely support to user requests.
- Liaise with the IT team and vendors for troubleshooting and for providing solutions.
- Escort IT vendors for on-site support when needed.
- Perform scheduled system checks to assist in keeping systems stability and performance at optimized levels.
- Participate in developing/enhancing in-house applications and automations.
- Participate in evaluation, planning, and implementation of new systems.
- Be part of a roster providing on-call 24×7 support on a scheduled
Requirements of the Role
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant field.
- Experience in a similar position will be a strong plus.
- Very good command of English and Greek
- Analytical, organizational, and problem-solving ability, with attention to detail.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills.
Candidates may apply in writing through Careers (cydutyfree.com) or by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 24 September 2023. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Maria Andreou on 24-841497/24-841400.