Junior IT Officer 85 views
On behalf of Marathon Distributors Ltd, a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare distributor in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Junior IT Officer who will report directly to the Information Technology Manager.
- Collaborate and report to the IT Manager
- Perform daily activities on Oracle JD Edwards ERP system
- Perform system backups, upgrades and checks
- Maintain IT and network infrastructure
- Maintain company website and internal communication platforms
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Provide software and hardware support to users
- Set up and install applications on user workstations, tablets, PDAs and servers
- Comply with company policies, practices and procedures
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant subject
- Any previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Professional certificates (e.g. CISCO and Microsoft) are considered an added advantage
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, SQL/MySQL Administration, Network Technologies, Office 365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Proactive individual with attention to detail
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
This is a full-time role and an attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Junior IT Officer.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.