Junior Electrical or Telecom Engineer 16 views
About Sigint Solutions Ltd
Sigint Solutions is an ICT Research and Development Organization, founded in Cyprus in 1996. The company’s activities include the development of IoT and wireless sensors devices (from PCB design to firmware and software), communication simulators, emulators and network testbeds and the provision of consulting services and training in topics related to wireless communications.
Sigint Solutions Ltd is seeking a Junior Electrical or Telecom Engineer for its R&D and Prototyping Department. The successful candidate will be assisting / contributing in the following activities:
- PCB design, prototyping, assembly, and testing of wireless sensors, IoT devices and other related telecom testbeds.
- Participation in R&D projects related to telecom and IT industry.
- Radio Measurements Campaigns (LOW and HIGH EMF).
- EMF Shielding material studies, and installation supervision.
- Following all the procedures deriving from the ISO17025 standard and internal Q&A procedures.
- Contribution in Telecom and/or Computer engineering projects.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- University or College Degree in Electrical or Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering
- Fully computer literate (especially Windows, MS office)
- Organizational and goal commitment
- Fluent usage of both English and Greek languages
- Good communication skills
- Available for working off base for short period of time
- Clean Driving Licence
Advantageous Skills and Abilities
- PCB design in any related application
- Wireless Networks expertise
- Software development experience (C, C++, C#, Java, Arduino, Android, etc)
- Postgraduate degree or Diplomas in computer related or telecom field
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org