Junior Corporate Administrator – A top-rated professional services firm – Nicosia, Cyprus 71 views
The company is one of our clients, a top-rated professional services firm, offering Fiduciary, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services.
We are actively looking to hire, on their behalf, Junior Corporate Administrator for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of a portfolio of clients and see below the main responsibilities:
- Arranging for the execution of documents and their certification
- Undertaking of general company administration tasks, including the corporate management system of the Firm and filing etc.
- Assisting with the incorporation and day-to-day management of legal entities and the Board of Directors with their corporate responsibilities and other duties
- Preparation and filings of documents with the relevant government department/Authority
- Drawing up / Preparation of corporate documents and maintaining the secretarial files and statutory records of companies
- Handling of KYC / Due Diligence documentation
- Carrying out of any other duties and responsibilities that may be deemed necessary by the Management of the Firm
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- University level education
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of the English and Greek languages
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Team player who can work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications are considered strictly confidential.