Junior Business Intelligence Analyst 100 views
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Join our dynamic team as a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst and unlock the power of data-driven insights. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and analytical individual to contribute to our Business Intelligence department. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in transforming raw data into actionable information, driving strategic decision-making and enhancing business performance. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have a passion for uncovering valuable insights, we invite you to apply and be part of our innovative team in Nicosia.
- Learning and understanding the data landscape of the data warehouses and systems.
- Learning and understanding the business intelligence environment of the company (datasets, models, reports, dashboards and other analytics activities).
- Facilitating data discovery sessions, gathering end-user reporting requirements, analyzing requirements and designing models & visuals.
- Integrating various data sources and migrating them into a data environment.
- Reviewing, validating, cleansing and transforming data.
- Designing and developing data models.
- Developing, testing and maintaining business intelligence dashboards.
- Contributing towards the delivery of company’s regulatory reporting.
- Conducting data mining & analysis activities, and drawing key insights from the data.
- Assisting in the implementation of models for forecasting, prediction, segmentation and profiling.
- Communicating insights to the senior management and across the organization.
- Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst for daily management & coordination with tasks and projects.
- Completion of the “Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate” certification within two years of employment.
To qualify for the role, you should (have):
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any degree associated with Business Analytics / Intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language.
- Apply outside the box thinking for challenging data related projects.
- Basic understanding of the end-to-end development cycle of a data project (requirements, discovery, cleansing, transformation, modeling, visualization, testing & maintenance).
- The willingness to take training initiatives for new analytics & intelligence skills and talents.
- The ability to ask the right questions, understand the needs of business units, and meet the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of user experience when implementing intelligence dashboards and reports.
- Being a self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate individual who can perform well under pressure and as part of a high performing team.
- Having up to 2 years of hands-on experience in the design and development of reports & dashboards using leading Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI and Tableau will be considered an advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com by June 30th, 2023 quoting reference “SIB7A”. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.