IT OPERATOR – BANKING INSTITUTION, NICOSIA 20 views
On behalf of a client of ours – a Banking Institution in Nicosia – we are looking to recruit an individual for a fixed term contract (12 months) for the position of IT Operator. The successful candidate will have to work on a shift base, with 50% of the working days between 7:30 – 15:30 and the other 50% of the working days between 15:00 – 10:30.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements / executes assigned systems operations shift processes related to Start of Day (SOD) and End of Day (EOD)
- Executes the secure exchange of files and data with Authorities (e.g. JCC, CYTA etc.)
- Imports/Exports transaction data files (e.g card transactions, payroll etc.)
- Creates and maintains the required supporting documentation during shift activity execution
- Reports on the assigned activities of the shift, issues identified and suggestions for improvement
- Utilizes the provided tools
- Monitors for abnormal system messages, availability of customer facing systems (ATM & Internet Banking) and availability and performance of server and network equipment.
- Identifies issues, follows resolution path and issues alerts or escalates responsible resources if required
- Performs Change Deployment
- Acts as a backup to other operators
- Adheres to KPI (Key Performance Indicator) metrics set by his manager
- Complies to SLAs (Service Level Agreements) terms and conditions for the services offered to internal users.
- Escalates operational incidents, abnormal system messages and monitoring alerts to responsible officers for further investigation and problem resolution.
- Decides when to notify manager that unexpected problems/issues in EOD procedures may cause delay to the availability of the banking system to the users on the next morning.
- Decides when to continue with next steps in the procedure and when to wait because of dependencies, in the case of an error/message.
- Communicates with external organizations/authorities in the case of undelivered/ not received file transfers, with internal IT personnel in the case of abnormal system messages and monitoring alerts, with other bank departments in the case of operational issues affecting their department.
- Acts upon abnormal system messages that are repetitive and for which they have been provided with the instructions by system administrators or developers of how to handle them
- Acts upon server and network monitoring alerts for which they have received the appropriate training how to handle and have been given the appropriate system accesses.
- Provides relevant reporting on the above duties.
- Collaborates perfectly with all Divisions and Departments of the Bank.
The position is for our client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience. Other benefits include 22 days of annual leave and shift allowances.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE