Insurance Broker (Pro/Fin Practice) – Renaissance Insurance Brokers – Nicosia, Cyprus 93 views
Renaissance Insurance Brokers, the leading Risk Management & Business Insurance brokerage in Cyprus, Lloyd’s Broker, and partner of the global broking network Brokerslink, seeks to grow the Insurance broking team of its Professions & Financial Institutions Practice (Pro/Fin).
We are looking to recruite on their behalf an Insurance Broker. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to become involved in the international insurance world, including the insurance market of Lloyd’s of London, and work in the most creative environment of the Cyprus insurance industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The succesfull candidate will be reporting to the Pro/Fin Practice Leader and following a 6-month specialist training, will have the following responsibilities:
- General support to the Pro/Fin broking team.
- Research & Development for new services and prospective clients.
- Assistance in the day-to-day operation of various insurance facilities and relationships with insurers.
- Coordination of special projects.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Management or Risk Management.
- MBA or Postgraduate Degree in Law, Economics, Finance or Risk Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any industry. Previous experience in Insurance or Risk will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Desire for continuous personal development and a genuine appetite to learn.
- Passion for excellence.
The position is for Renaissance Insurance Brokers‘ offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE