Information Security Officer 70 views
We are seeking for an Information Security Officer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders in omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field
- Experience in an information security role or another IT function e.g. IT audit
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001
- In-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizational skills
- Team-oriented and highly motivated personality
- Fluency in both written and oral English
What you’ll do:
- Implement and monitor a corporate-wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) and information security risk management program
- Design and enforce information security policies and procedures
- Conduct periodic assessments and regular monitoring of information security controls to ensure compliance with related legislation, such as the Data Protection Act, ISO standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001) or relevant government regulations
- Make recommendations for improving controls and practices to reduce risks related to information security
- Report to the CEO/Deputy CEO any breaches, information security incidents and risks
- Collaborate with and support the IMS Team on ISMS related activities
- Work with cross-functional teams to raise awareness of information security and risk management concerns
- Stay current via training and publications of information security issues
- Other related responsibilities
- Professional security management certification, such as ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.