Information Security Officer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 31 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and detail-oriented Information Security Officer (ISO) to join their team.
The Information Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Bank’s information and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor regulatory changes and updates in the area of ICT.
- Performing GAP analysis on various security frameworks, governance directives and/or regulations related with ICT.
- Evaluate the Bank’s systems and processes to ensure compliance with relevant regulations (European Central Bank or Central Bank of Cyprus (CBC) governance directive for financial institutions).
- Developing and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Communicating regulatory requirements to relevant stakeholders within the Bank.
- Responding to regulatory inquiries and investigations.
- Responsible and accountable for the development and implementation of the Bank’s information security framework.
- Oversee the dissemination and implementation of the information security program.
- Cooperate with the Bank’s business and support units and the other internal control functions in relation to information security.
- Develop and implement the Bank’s information security risk management program.
- Plan, organize and coordinate information security assessment activities throughout the Bank to monitor compliance and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor compliance with information security policies, standards, guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the development and implementation of education and training program on information security matters for all employees.
- Monitor security logs and alert management system for potential security incidents.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Information Systems Security, Law or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Security Governance, or in a similar role, such as compliance analyst, information security analyst or risk management analyst.
- Clear understanding of relevant regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Central Bank of Cyprus (CBC) directive, European Banking Association (EBA) guidelines or any other regulations or directives relevant to information security and data protection.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to identify and evaluate the impact of regulations of the bank’s operations and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written with the ability to present complex information to a non-technical audience.
- Relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, CDPO, ISO 27001 LI, or CISSP will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in the Banking Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications Deadline: 28th of February 2023