Hosting OPs Engineer 14 views
The 3CX Hosting OPs team is vital to maintaining 3CX’s hosting infrastructure. If you’re a tech enthusiast – passionate about automation and Linux – and are organized and efficient, we invite you to read on!
Due to our continued growth, 3CX is looking for a Hosting OPs Engineer to help monitor, troubleshoot and maintain 3CX’s hosting infrastructure.You must be open to taking responsibility and willing to continually evolve in line with the daily demands of the business. You’ll need to be a good communicator and a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. If you don’t have all the required experience, you’ll have the opportunity to be trained in-house on Voice over IP.
You will be monitoring and maintaining 3CX’s cloud infrastructure. Working closely with the 3CX Support team, you’ll also ensure customer satisfaction and provide high quality service.
As a 3CX Hosting OPs Engineer, this is the part you’ll play in our success:
- Direct impact on the company’s ability to service over 600,000 customer in the cloud
- Implement automations to maintain and monitor services
- Participate in joint solutions over multiple departments
- Experience in working as a Linux (Debian) System Administrator
- An understanding of command lines
- Basic knowledge of network and infrastructure topologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to answer customer inquiries via ticketing system Forum & 3CX Live Chat
- Willingness to work shifts on a 24/5 rotating schedule
Nice to Have
- Experience with lead cloud hosting providers
- Bash scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of monitoring processes and orchestration of multiple systems via, Grafana, PagerDuty, Monitoring Software Tools.
- Demonstrated IT operational skills in a similar role or setting.
- Solution focused mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Clear and open communication style.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry certifications
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product targets all industries from SMBs to large enterprise and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX office in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, lunchtime catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website including a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we’ll only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.