Head Litigator 17 views
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Head Litigator.
About the company
A transactional boutique law firm in Nicosia with a team of highly professional, experienced and dedicated lawyers, with a strong corporate, commercial, finance, privacy/data protection, employment and private client focus. The firm’s work includes a substantial number of contentious matters originating from international clients.
About your responsibilities
- Litigation Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive litigation strategy to protect client interests. This includes assessing risks, setting goals, and determining the most appropriate legal action.
- Case Management: Ensure all contentious matters are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Legal Research and Analysis: Conduct legal research and analysis to provide expert guidance on contentious matters. Stay informed about developments in the law.
- Court Representation: Personally represent the firm’s clients in court and settlement negotiations.
- Dispute Resolution: Evaluate alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation or arbitration, and decide when to pursue these options in lieu of litigation.
- Compliance: Ensure the firm complies with all legal requirements, regulations, and court orders.
- Client Communication: Maintain clear and effective communication with internal stakeholders, including senior management, regarding the status of ongoing litigation matters.
What you’ll need:
- Law Degree (Master’s degree will be considered an advantage),
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a litigator, with a strong track record of success in complex litigation cases,
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (ability to communicate in writing and orally) and good knowledge of drafting pleadings and trial experience, including experience with respect to interim orders,
- Excellent proficiency in using workspace technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, Zoom, Google Meet),
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively,
- Ability to work and multi-task under time pressure and under tight deadlines.
Please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Head Litigator.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.