Data Analyst 120 views
Credit Sense empowers lenders with AI and big data technology to help them underwrite borrowers more profitably. We’ve developed a market proven BI system and SAAS platform that can assess a customer’s credit risk utilizing machine learning models to deliver a significant lift in portfolio performance.
Our team harnesses years of experience in underwriting, big-data analytics, algorithm design and automation deployment to deliver cutting edge capabilities in the online banking space.
We invite you, a highly-motivated & result-oriented Data Analyst to join our team on a full-time position.
Your main responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Design, development, and delivery of BI solutions using Power BI and SQL.
- Learn and understand data resources and prepare them for analytical usage.
- Provide Power BI desktop & service (cloud) platform, gateways and administration support and expertise.
- Analyze current ETL processes, maintain and develop existing processes in accordance with the needs of the company/department.
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions.
- Communicate with management at all levels to ensure progress and development of the existing BI system and its improvement.
- Define analytical approaches and metrics strategies to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve productivity.
- Work closely with users and data owners to understand data flows and provide data/analysis for better decision-making.
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company, participation in their improvement.
- Provide good DAX, data modelling and M (Power Query) capability.
- Produce and enhance reports and dashboards.
What we expect from you:
- Essential requirement: You must have experience working with MS Power BI, Dataflows, Azure, DAX, Power Query/M, ETL, MSSQL, SSIS, SSMS and other products/processes essential to BI environment.
- At least 2-year work experience in a similar position;
- Exemplary communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
- Experience in producing data structure diagrams, BI development scope, specification documentation and functional requirements.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Have sound knowledge of database management, SQL querying, data modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, and OLAP(Online Analytical Processing).
- Intermediate+ English Level.
What is in it for you:
- Exciting project involving the latest technology/products in Fin-Tech & online banking;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to expend your skills on the job (we encourage paid learning programs for company personnel);
- Flexible hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid sick leave and vacation days;
- Team building events and corporate parties;
- Be a part of a strong international team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Come grow with our team at Credit Sense and get the tools to jump start your career!