Cyber Security Sales Engineer 16 views
Thank you for posting your job opening. We will review and approve it shortly.
Guardbyte, a cybersecurity solution provider is looking for a Cybersecurity Sales Engineer in a fast-growing environment.
The Cybersecurity Sales Engineer will act as the primary resource for the sales of our products and services. The main function of this role will be to combine superior technical knowledge and sales skills in order to provide consultation to current and potential customers and partners. This individual will work closely with the sales team in development and execution of a comprehensive sales plan. This individual will further be responsible for identifying opportunities to gain brand and marketing recognition.
• Work closely with the sales team to identify customer opportunities.
• Build relationships with customers in order to identify opportunities and grow sales.
• Deliver value to our customers through solution presentations, product demos, customer workshops and proof of concept deployments.
• Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices.
• Assist and sometimes leading in end customer engagements on behalf of the Partner.
• Respond to RFI’s & RFP’s.
• Engage and educate customers on the latest security technologies.
• Be able to participate in Security Events/Trade shows and to Deliver training.
• To act as a single point of contact for all Presales Technical activities.
• Proven experience as an Sales Engineer in a vendor/partner environment, preferably in cybersecurity.
• Experience in Network security, Endpoint security and Active Directory security is considered as an advantage.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Well organized, flexible, efficient, and effective.
• Person adaptable to change.
• Ability to multi-task, working on multiple initiatives in parallel and able to prioritize those activities which are time sensitive.
• Excellent communicator both verbal and written, self-motivated, capable of working remotely.
• Excellent team player.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Provident Fund
• Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
• Bonus based on performance and target achievement.
Please send your CV to info[at]guardbyte.com.cy