Cyber Security Analyst 77 views
JCC Payment Systems Ltd is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of a Cyber Security Analyst for its Technology Infrastructure department based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, possess strong analytical skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced, demanding and highly regulated environment. The Cyber Security Analyst will ensure that the day-to-day activities related to security monitoring and incident response run smoothly. Will coordinate urgent and complex incidents and ensure that appropriate countermeasures are taken in a timely manner.
- Manage JCC’s SIEM solution and configure correlation rules on the system.
- Manage other security systems such as EDR, File Integrity Monitoring etc.
- Monitor and analyse logs/alerts/reports from various systems and applications to identify threats and baseline deviations.
- Manage/investigate alerts, report security incidents and coordinate to ensure their timely resolution.
- Ensure Security Operations Centre (SOC) is up to date with the latest changes to JCC’s environment.
- Seek, analyse and use cyber threat intelligence from vendors, 3rd party vulnerability announcements, and other intelligence feeds to identify and evaluate current and emerging security risks.
- Report current and emerging security risks to Information Security Function
- Performs proactive threat hunting.
- Lead and execute the vulnerability assessment to identify weaknesses, assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommend remediation actions to the responsible stakeholders.
- Works with Information Security Function to define the scope of the penetration tests with external vendors.
- Network traffic analysis tools such as Wireshark, TCPDump, etc.
- Basic understanding of Windows, Active Directory, Linux, TCP/IP networking and security best practices
- Understanding of internet protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools.
- Experience in log analytics / SIEM tools
- Experience in cyber security controls (such as NG Firewalls, IPS, Email/Web security, Web application firewalls, EDR/NDR, DLP, etc.)
- Analytical and critical thinking with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in SOC or other Cybersecurity field.
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Experience with commercial or opensource Threat Analysis tools
- Programming (i.e., Python, Bash, C)
- Experience in Ethical hacking / Penetration testing
- Web application security
- Computer forensics / Malware analysis
- Security related Qualifications (CISSP, GCIH, CEH, OSCP)
- Computer Science/Engineering or Cyber/Information Security degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Security related field will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2023, with subject reference ‘JCCCSAFEB23’.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the process.
- All Applications will be handled in strict confidence.