Cyber Security Analyst – Payment Systems Company – Nicosia, Cyprus 54 views
Our Client, a Payment Systems Company in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of a Cyber Security Analyst for its Technology Infrastructure department based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, possess strong analytical skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced, demanding and highly regulated environment. The Cyber Security Analyst will ensure that the day-to-day activities related to security monitoring and incident response run smoothly. Will coordinate urgent and complex incidents and ensure that appropriate countermeasures are taken in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Company’s SIEM solution and configure correlation rules on the system.
- Manage other security systems such as EDR, File Integrity Monitoring etc.
- Monitor and analyse logs/alerts/reports from various systems and applications to identify threats and baseline deviations.
- Manage/investigate alerts, report security incidents and coordinate to ensure their timely resolution.
- Ensure Security Operations Centre (SOC) is up to date with the latest changes to Company’s environment.
- Seek, analyse and use cyber threat intelligence from vendors, 3rd party vulnerability announcements, and other intelligence feeds to identify and evaluate current and emerging security risks.
- Report current and emerging security risks to Information Security Function
- Performs proactive threat hunting.
- Lead and execute the vulnerability assessment to identify weaknesses, assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommend remediation actions to the responsible stakeholders.
- Works with Information Security Function to define the scope of the penetration tests with external vendors.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Computer Science/Engineering or Cyber/Information Security degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Security related field will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in SOC or other Cybersecurity field.
- Network traffic analysis tools such as Wireshark, TCPDump, etc.
- Basic understanding of Windows, Active Directory, Linux, TCP/IP networking and security best practices
- Understanding of internet protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools.
- Experience in log analytics / SIEM tools
- Experience in cyber security controls (such as NG Firewalls, IPS, Email/Web security, Web application firewalls, EDR/NDR, DLP, etc.)
- Analytical and critical thinking with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience with commercial or opensource Threat Analysis tools will be considered an advantage
- Programming (i.e., Python, Bash, C) will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Ethical hacking / Penetration testing will be considered an advantage
- Web application security will be considered an advantage
- Computer forensics / Malware analysis will be considered an advantage
- Security related Qualifications (CISSP, GCIH, CEH, OSCP) will be considered an advantage
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE