Corporate Administrator – A Reputable Legal Firm – Nicosia, Cyprus 96 views
Our client is a firm of reputable established Advocates and Legal Consultants, with offices in Nicosia and Limassol. They offer high quality legal services to local and international businesses operating in a broad range of industries.
About the Position:
The successful candidate will be based in Nicosia and be part of a team responsible for the incorporation of new companies as well as the administration of existing companies registered in Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will include:
- Assist with the incorporation of legal entities in Cyprus and foreign jurisdictions.
- Draft directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorney, agreements and general corporate documentation.
- Perform legal research on corporate issues and prepare relevant reports
- Advise clients on matters relating to corporate restructurings, redomiciliations.
- Handle client due diligence for corporate and trust structures
- Communicate with clients to receive or provide information that is needed in order to complete all necessary work in relation to the department that she/he is assigned to.
- Prepare reports for the management or the department that she/he is assigned to.
Skills – Qualifications – Experience:
- University level education.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and the Quorum and/or Zygos Software systems.
- Good command of the English and Greek languages
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Team player who can work on own initiative
- Able to work accurately with attention to detail
The position is for the company’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
TO APPLY CLICK HERE