Consultant – Change management focus – Nicosia 66 views
We are looking for an experienced consultant with sound technical knowledge of change management methodologies who can prepare and deliver tasks associated with substantial change management projects for enterprise-wide systems.
Someone energetic, knowledgeable and always looking to improve. We want someone who loves what they do and is emotionally intelligent and self-driven with a demonstrable commitment to company success and growth.
This role will provide change expertise to the client within large-scale software implementation projects, ensuring that changes are implemented in a controlled and deliberate way and users are at the centre of transformation outcomes. We expect that the Consultant has experience integrating change management plans with broader project plans and delivery.
The Consultant will work closely with DataTorque’s Tax Consultants and Project Managers to ensure change plans are integrated with project delivery plans. They will also collaborate with Business Analysts to enable a full understanding of the impacts of planned change on processes and systems, providing direction to our clients to support them in managing change across systems and their teams.
Working with our clients as part of our client delivery team/s you will articulate and drive the case for change.
This will include things like:
- Working with client delivery team members to translate technology-enabled business change into meaningful organisational change, training, coaching and communication initiatives
- Conducting change impact analysis
- Engaging and communicating with users, staff, and stakeholder groups
- Preparing materials and collateral for change introduction
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of training
- Delivering presentations and awareness sessions
- Coordinating efforts with other specialist team members to highlight any change resource challenges and influence other areas to resolve issues
- Identify change risks and mitigation strategies to manage these risks
We partner with our clients in Africa, South America, the Caribbeans, the Pacific and Europe on their reform journeys to align our technology with their visions.
DataTorque is a fast-paced, flexible, and inclusive workplace – where ingenuity and creativity are encouraged. We are friendly and approachable, and we celebrate individual differences – Be yourself, and bring your unique value. You’ll be joining a family-friendly organisation and a team of awesome people who value diversity and have an inclusive, down-to-earth working style.
The Consultant will be mainly working on the client’s site in Nicosia, but will also have the opportunity to spend some quality time with our fantastic team based in the new office located in the central part of Nicosia.
Become a part of our growing business if you are interested in helping clients and colleagues achieve goals that make a difference to millions of people.
We would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com