Compliance Assistant – AIFM and UCITS Management Company – Nicosia, Cyprus 89 views
A client of ours, an AIFM and UCITS Management Company also authorised to offer Portfolio Management and Investment Advice services to individual clients, is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join its team in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will be a member of the AML/Compliance team of the Company and will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing Know Your Client (KYC) / Client Due Diligence (CDD) on Clients and maintaining the relevant records on files with regards to reviews.
- Assisting in the monitoring of transactions and identifying, examining and reporting any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Providing assistance with the maintaining and updating of internal policies and procedures of the Company, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Providing assistance with the monitoring of legal and regulatory developments and the assessment of the necessary actions to be taken.
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic and other reports to be submitted to the Regulatory Authorities and ensuring that regulatory reporting obligations are fulfilled.
- Assisting in the preparation of new AIF/UCITS applications with the Regulatory Authorities.
- Other relevant duties, depending on the needs of the Company.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or other related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Organised, diligent and able to pay attention to detail.
- Holder of CySEC AML and Advanced Certifications would be considered as an advantage.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.