Compliance/Anti Money Laundering Executive – A privately owned, European based investment banking group – Nicosia, Cyprus 31 views
On behalf of our client, a privately owned, European based investment banking group, we are looking to recruit a Compliance/Anti Money Laundering Executive for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Group Compliance Head, Risk Management and Internal Audit functions as well as
the Investment Banking and Capital Markets Divisions of the Group
- Advising the Company on an ongoing basis on applicable rules and regulations
- Implementing, assessing and monitoring Company’s compliance and AML policies
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Up to five years of professional experience
- University degree(s) in Business , Finance, Math, Law or Engineering; or other relevant subject
- Holder of CySEC’s advanced exam is preferable
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Good understanding of investment firms’ law and regulations
- Enthusiastic, proactive team player, assertive and willing to excel
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE