Chief Digital Officer – A leading Life Insurance Company – Nicosia, Cyprus 143 views
On behalf of a leading Life Insurance company, we are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious person for the position of Chief Digital Officer as part of its digital transformation strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the digital transformation of the company from the existing legacy systems into new technologies.
- Work closely with the internal IT team and external IT providers to ensure success of the various Technology projects
- Estimate timelines, measuring risk and proposing mitigation strategies for identified risks.
- Set budgets and track agreed project costs.
- Liaise with technical and business managers to ensure the delivery of all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that all projects’ activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, and internal policies and standards.
- Set up the IT project execution monitoring mechanism and maintain an expert understanding of the various stages of software development, enhancements, and support.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the IT Financial Sector with extensive experience in development, enhancement, customization and integration of applications.
- Master’s degree in computer science will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in managing digital transformation projects with investment firms will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex IT projects.
- Ability to understand the end-to-end IT architecture and process flow.
- Proven ability in writing technical documentation (including design documentation, training materials).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE