Application Developer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 17 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are currently seeking to recruit an Application Developer, to join their growing Technology, Data and Business Transformation Unit based in Nicosia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain systems and applications in .Net
- Create daily reports using SQL Scripting
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Identify and find solutions to bugs and provide daily support
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code
- Analyze, design, develop and implement RESTful web services and APIs
- Provide daily operational, maintenance and support services, handle reported problems, troubleshoot, as well as deal with ad-hoc requests from users on issues relating to the execution of their work
- Regular communication and close cooperation with relevant Group IT personnel, ensuring compliance with Group IT guidelines and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming (Java or .Net)
- Extensive experience in SQL scripting
- Knowledge on Middleware and Service Bus technologies will be considered an advantage (such as IBM App Connect Enterprise, Control-M)
- 3 + years of relevant, hands-on/field experience in the Banking industry, will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in both Greek and English Language
- Additional certifications will be considered an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.