AML OFFICER 31 views
On behalf of our client, PERHA Group (Register Number 388239), are recruiting an AML Officer to join their team.
- Responding to AML/CFT compliance queries from company personnel and counterparties;
- Identifying, examining and reporting any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Performing due diligence and KYC procedures to the firm’s clients;
- Performing ongoing monitoring of clients and transactions for the purposes of identifying suspicious accounts and/or behavior with respect to anti-money laundering;
- Assisting in the review and update of the Company’s AML/CFT Manual, and other internal policies, whenever deemed necessary;
- Detecting any deficiencies during the implementation of the AML/CFT Manual and escalating issues to the Compliance Officer;
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of required reporting obligations to the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information by protecting company records from unauthorised access.
- Degree in Law, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance or any other related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position for a minimum of 3 years;
- ICA Certification in AML for ICPAC and CBA Members, and/or CySEC AML Certification will be a plus;
- Fluency in English, Russian will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
If you think that you could be a good fit for this position, please send us your CV at email@example.com