Account Manager MENA/Africa Markets: English Speaking 11 views
3CX is looking for an English speaking Account Manager whose main responsibilities are to prospect for new partners and build relationships with our channel partners in MENA/Africa. If you’re up for a challenge and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing PBX vendors globally, then apply today.
You’ll be responsible for managing 3CX partners and growing our partner base across MENA/Africa. The majority of your time will be spent making calls, providing sales training and assisting our partner base. If you’re ready to take on a new challenge in a dynamic multicultural team, we’d like to meet you!
About the Job
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with 3CX partners
- Identify, research and engage new partnerships
- Deliver sales webinars
- Support ongoing partner development
- Provide monthly reports
- Working hours EEST Cyprus time 9:00 am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
About the Applicant
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An enthusiastic learner
- Team player, able to forge strong working relationships across the business
- Dynamic and forward-thinking with high energy and drive
- Prepared to be hands-on to achieve a common goal
- Great organization skills
- Ability to give provide concise and accurate feedback
- Native speaker of English, both verbally and in writing.
Good to Have Skills
- Channel sales experience (selling via Distributors and VARs) is considered a plus
- Knowledge and passion for IT, telecommunications and technology
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a telephone-based sales role
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPI’s
- Knowledge of French or Arabic is considered an advantage.
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX offices in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website and to include a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. If selected, you’ll be invited to participate in a number of meetings to assess your skills. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process