VACANCY – WORKSHOP MANAGER LIMASSOL 117 views
CiC Automasters Ltd, the General Distributor of the Stellantis Group in Cyprus for FIAT, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Jeep and FIAT Professional, is seeking to recruit a qualified person for the position of Workshop Manager for its Limassol branch.
As a Workshop Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for organizing, controlling and increasing the efficiency of the entire Service reception and workshop area.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Higher Education Degree in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or in any other related field.
- At least ten years experience in workshop environment.
- Highly proficient in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Experience in people management and heading of teams.
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Communication skills, organizational skills, leadership skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
WHY WORK WITH US
The development of our employees is paramount. To support this we offer the following benefits:
- 13th salary.
- Five-days working week (Monday – Friday).
- Provident Fund.
- COLA (cost-of-living adjustments).
- Access to courses for professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to email@example.com. On your application please mention the job position you are interested in.
Kindly note that only successful candidates for an interview will be contacted for this position.
For further information please contact 22 691603.